Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Cyber Monday Sale!


Cyber Monday is almost here!


So I will have a sale in every item in my little bitty store at TeachersPayTeachers.
It is so little because it is very hard to work full time, be a mother full time, and write full time!
Wow!
I am so grateful for so many of my colleagues that do manage to post their wonderful lesson plans! Thank you! I really appreciate all your wonderful work!

It is tricky to manage, so yes, I have been writing, and I almost have brand new material to post, so please check my store in the following week, but life keeps happening and family comes first!
So my little bitty store will have a sale starting tomorrow Sunday through Tuesday!
Wishing that every reader that stumbles onto my unpredictable blog has a wonderful, happy, and full of humor holidays, whichever holidays you enjoy the most! I celebrate as many of my holidays as I can so you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment