Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Looping to the Next Grade Level

Educational Looping is all about the students you are teaching!
I decided to loop this year with my Kindergarteners to First Grade, what a joy! We were able to move on from Day 1 of school. We have gone to school 50 days and they have already grown up.

Their writing is getting more sophisticated, their drawings are getting more detailed, and when we do mathematics their ideas are expanding past the 100 number. I am very excited to have such a great group of students and learned that their families have been very supportive by accepting me as their teacher for a second year in a row. What a privilege! Thank you!

As a teacher, I had to move classrooms which was not my intention, but I had to follow instructions, so I am in a "normal" size classroom but I am definitely "packed".  Which brought me to the decision to create an online Art Gallery since we do fit everyone in the one bulletin board in our classroom. I use Artsonia.com : Strobridge School 
I invite you to visit us there!






No comments:

Post a Comment