Translate

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back to School Preparations!

I am excited about getting back to school! Aren't you?
I have been working in getting all the planning materials in place, deciding if I am going to have theme this year or not! 
One thing for sure is that I am hitting all the stores for sales! Target, Michaels, Joan's Fabrics, Home Depot, Costco, $1 Store, 99 Cent Stores, you name it!

I can never passed out the journals! I love those wide ruled composition books 9 3/4 X 7 1/2 in.  This year I will try what one of my old good teacher friend did. She cut up the composition books in half (Well! her husband did!), and she used them for Math and Science! Then also she had a complete one for ELA! I will see if my dearest one can do it for me, he loves to do any machine tool! Cross your fingers!

So I will try this, and I promise to post some pictures. I got some ideas on the Science and Math for this year that I will share with you here! Thank you for your patience! and Yes! I am starting to blog, so bear with me! Gosh! That sounds funny! Bear with me! as suppose to fish with me?! Funny English!
Please follow my shop at Teachers Notebook and at Teachers pay Teachers!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment