Translate

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bilingual Blooms Store Open!



Finally, my Teachers Pay Teachers Store is open!
Check it out as I will be posting my activities, lessons, and graphics.

Here you have a Freebie for the start of the school year.

Every year, I start by doing this booklet with my students. As we go through the book, I learn more about who they are, what they know, and what they need to learn. I make a copy and I pulled this back towards the end of the year to remind them about how they used to draw and write. Most of my students are shocked of how much they have learned through out the year and they laughed saying that it was not theirs! I am going to start recording their reactions in video. It is very funny!

I hope you enjoy this too! You can downloaded for free at: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Bilingual-Blooms

No comments:

Post a Comment