Translate

Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Sea

What do you think of my avatar? Well, I knew I could draw, but I have really enjoying designing frames and backgrounds for my resources.

So here you have a Starter Kit for the Back to School, I hope you like it!

I call it "Sea" because it looks like the sea, also I was having fun with all the colors, you know the Blue Sea, the Black Sea, the Red Sea, of course I got creative and also added the White Sea, the Pink Sea, the Purple Sea, and the Yellow Sea.
I know that is what happens after too much Jamba Juice! Hahaha! All those creative juices!

I also added it three of my favorite shapes.
The shell, the classic frame, and the waves frames.
I will be adding more frames as I post my new resources.
You can find this Sea Backgrounds and Frames at my TpT Store Bilingual Blooms
here:http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Bilingual-Blooms

The backgrounds are 12 x 12 for anyone who does Scrapbooking out there, there are 300dpi in a png format.
Enjoy and leave me some feedback to see if you like it!
Thank you for coming by today!

Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment